An old Scottish proverb says:
"Who is playing 10 years bagpipes, has tuned it for 7 years".
After a long and fruitless search for a suitable Watertrap, that fits into a traditional bagpipe, cheap and easy to install, Falk Paulat has decided to construct a "Watertrap" itself to take in hand. The result is the "FALK-Watertrap©".
Note: From June 2011 the FALK-Watertrap made with a softer rubber part. The attachment can now also safely in the very smooth Polypenko Blowstocks. For all types of Bagpipes, It is not necessary for the bag to have a zip. Unrestricted blowing and even pressure ensures a good sound.
- No change to the external looks of the Bagpipe.
- The exhaled air is dried up before it enters the bag.
- Chanter- and drone-reeds stay dry for playing 2 – 3 hours.
- No chemicals, no Bentonit, no gel, no sponge:
Turbulence dries the air, build up of mould is reduced, unique technology, no fall of pressure by blowing.
Simple assembly, maintenance free!!!!!
Simple to use: Condensed water comes out through the blowstock.
Very long life - 5 years guarantee.
- Product Code: Falk Water Trap
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 71.43 €