The HBT-3 Bagpipe Tuner is small enough to put in your pocket or sporran, gentle on batteries and features an auto-off function when not used for 5 minutes. It’s perfect for pipers at home to check their chanters before a gig or band practice.
The HBT-3 Bagpipe Tuner is specially programmed for the Bagpipe scale, meaning each note will be detected and displayed correctly for pipers.
Accuracy and Sensitivity:
The HBT-3 Bagpipe Tuner delivers precision digital accuracy and will detect any pitch fluctuations your bagpipe chanter and drones produce, which means if the blowing is not ‘spot on’… the HBT-3 needle will indicate this.
However there’s also a ‘velocity’ (v) button so you can slow down the needle movement if required. The velocity button allows greater tolerance to pitch/ pressure fluctuations.
The HBT-3 calculates movement at 1Hz steps between the ranges of +/- 1-hz for superior detection and sensitivity.
Key features of the HBT-3
• Dual speed needle style meter, allowing control of how fast you would like the needle to move.
• Single Hz movement between -10 & +10 Hz of the calibration frequency- for absolute accuracy.
• Fast response time, less than -20ms
• Note, frequency and calibration frequency displayed on the large LCD
• Backlit LCD display for high visibility- particularly outside
• Internal microphone
• External Bagpipe clip microphone also included.
• Drones & Chanter mode
• Auto Shut off after 5 minutes of no use.
Dimensions: 80mm*15mm*59mm, 64gms
• Ultra sensitive peizo sensor
• Strong firm spring
• Soft padded contacts so it won’t damage your pipes.
• 1.75m lead
HBT-3 Bagpipe Tuner
- Product Code: HBT-3 Bagpipe Tuner
- Availability: In Stock